Petak, 2024-04-19, 0:29 AM
Dobrodošao, Gost
[ Novi Postovi · Članovi · Pravila Foruma · Precizna pretraga · RSS

• Page 1 of 1
http://odmor.ucoz.com/forum/ » MOBITELI/DOWNLOAD » IPhone » How to Put DVD Movies on My iPod
How to Put DVD Movies on My iPod
LeawoDate: Četvrtak, 2011-08-04, 9:47 AM | Message # 1
Početnik
Group: Blocked
Država: China China
What is DVD?
DVD stands for Digital Versatile/Video Disc, DVDR stands for DVD Recordable and DVDRW for DVD ReWritable. If you're familiar with regular audio/music CDs or regular DVD-Video discs, then you will know what a recordable DVD looks like. A recordable DVD stores up to 2 hours of very good quality DVD-Video, including several audio tracks in formats like stereo, Dolby Digital or DTS and also advanced menu systems, subtitles and still pictures that can be played by many standalone DVD Players and most computer DVD-ROMs. If you choose to lower the video quality it is possible to store several hours video on a recordable DVD using low bit rate and low resolution with video quality more like VHS, SVHS, SVCD, CVD or VCD. It is also possible to have up to 4.37* GB ordinary data or mix DVD-Video and data on a recordable DVD that can be played by most computer DVD-ROMs.
What is iPod?

An iPod is a portable device for storing and playing audio files encoded by MP3 or AAC compression algorithms. Designed by Apple Computer, iPods have distinctive styling and can hold anywhere thousands of songs. Popular iPod features include a calendar, address book, to-do list, alarm clock with sleep timer, games and text reader. When connected to a personal computer (PC), Windows or Macintosh, the iPod communicates with a piece of Apple software called iTunes. iPod and iTunes work together to synchronize the songs available on the iPod to those available on the PC. This happens automatically, without any intervention being required from the user.
How to convert DVD to iPod with Leawo DVD to iPod Converter?

Leawo DVD to iPod Converter is the best and simplest tool ever that let you convert DVD to iPod, either Classic, Nano, Shuffle or Toutch. If you try, you will find it rather powerful, practical and convenient to use. Just with DVD import and export will complete the DVD to iPod conversion. This DVD to iPod Converter has the best audio/video quality with very easy-to-use interface, instructing the conversion from the beginning to the end. This converter not only allows you to convert DVD to iPod for both video and MP3 music, it can also let you crop the black edges of the DVD movie to meet your iPod screen. This useful tool can rip DVD to iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV formats. With batch mode conversion providing a fast speed, it enables you to enjoy the video on your iPod in no time.This is the easiest DVD to iPod Converter to convert DVD to iPod, even the beginners will find it smooth in using it.
How to syn the DVD video to my iPod?

After you got the videos converted, connect your ipod, launch iTunes and update your library. Once you see your new videos inside the iTunes library, you can easily add them to your iPod onwards. It's pretty easy actually.
Guide to see how to convert DVD to iPod with Leaawo DVD to iPod Converter.

Insert the DVD disc into the DVD drive, open the program and import the DVD files.

Do the settings:

1. In Subtitle, select the subtitle language.

2. In Audio, select the language of the audio.

3. In Profile, select iPod Video.

4. In Output, set your destination folder for the output file.

Click “Edit” to customize the video in your desire.
a. Drag the buttons on the slide to trim the video or change the values directly in the Start Time and End Time.

b. Choose a selection from "Letter Box" to crop the video, or directly drag the dot frame for it. Click "OK" to confirm the settings.

c. Drag the slides for Brightness, Contrast, and Volume to improve the video quality.

[b]d.
Apply an image above the video layer.

e. Apply a string of text on the video surface.

Click the big button "Convert" to start the conversion.

Click here for video on ipod on mac

http://odmor.ucoz.com/forum/ » MOBITELI/DOWNLOAD » IPhone » How to Put DVD Movies on My iPod
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Članovi koji su danas su posjetili Forum
Statistika Foruma
Novi postovi Popularne teme Najaktivniji članovi Novi članovi
Look what I found on Elo... [ Igre bez granica ]
Kakva prevara: Morat ćem... [ O svemu i Svačemu ]
Za podmirenje duga nude ... [ O svemu i Svačemu ]
Sretan svima, Dan Državn... [ O svemu i Svačemu ]
Pozdrav svima! [ Upoznavanje-Predstavljanje ]
Dan sjećanja na Vukovar Postova [ 8 ]
hello Postova [ 7 ]